As an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practitioner in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. I tailor control measures to your needs and budget. I use environmentally sensitive "best practice" methods. There are different approaches to managing poison ivy, and I take into consideration such factors as environmentally sensitive natural areas, the level of infestation, and growth in and around valuable landscape plantings. Each situation is unique, so we'll work together to develop a game plan for controlling your poison ivy challenge.
- The quickest way to start the process is to click on the Contact link in the menu bar and fill out the Contact form. Alternatively, you can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 215-879-5969
- We'll have a conversation about your concerns and determine if my services address your needs.
- We'll meet at your site to evaluate the problem and discuss control options.
- I'll prepare a plan with estimated costs.
- We'll set up a date to implement the options you choose.
- I'll return after a certain time period to recheck for poison ivy.
Please call to arrange for a quote. My service typically consists of three parts:
- A 15-minute phone or email consultation.
- An onsite consultation and analysis of the poison ivy challenge, for which there is a one-time flat fee of $49.00. If you decide to have me remove the poison ivy, these charges will be deducted from the total cost of my work.
- What you select from the recommended list of options will determine the price of poison ivy control services. I will tailor control measures to your needs and budget.